Pricing and Scheduling. (302) 365-0548
"Small investments can have a great impact on the function and value of your home. BEST HANDYMAN SERVICES, LLC is committed to helping you take care of the small and medium size projects you may not have the time, skills or desire to do. Having these projects completed can also have a positive impact on how much time you have for your family and for yourself. I truly want to help make your life easier, make a difference in the pleasure you experience in your day to day home living and help you make your house the place you want it to be."
BEST HANDYMAN SERVICES
BEST HANDYMAN SERVICES
BEST HANDYMAN SERVICES generally charges
by the hour. However, special pricing is available
if you call and pre-schedule a 2-hour, half day or
full day service for a specific day, date & time.
1st Hour - $125
2nd Hour - $65
$50 for Each Additional Hour
*Contact Us for Information About Our
$175 - 2 Hour, $249 - Half Day and $379 - Full Day
Pre-Schedule Specials! (restrictions may apply)
- Every project and situation can be unique, and all problems that may appear cannot always be seen before the start of each project. Therefore, for most small (1-4 hour) and Medium (5-15 hour) situations, rather than marking up materials for profit or inflating prices while quoting per project, we've found the rates and details listed to be the most fair and consistent for consumers and Best Handyman Services, LLC.
- You'll find that our hourly, half day and full day prices are very fair in comparison with the franchises.
- For the best value for small and/or medium projects, consider making your list, contacting us and pre-scheduling a 2 hour, half day or full day appointment.
- Larger (2 days+) or long term projects will be discussed and/or quoted per situation to give our customers the best possible price per project.
- For multiple small projects, be sure you have prioritized your list and send it to us in advance to be sure Jeff can be as prepared as possible with tools and supplies so you get the most from the time on your project($). If necessary, we can let you know what we believe would be the best plan of action.
- When possible and/or necessary, be sure the project areas are accessible and cleared of all valuables, furniture, pictures, hanging decorations, pets, etc. to be sure Jeff can make the most of his time on your projects, rather than moving things, possibly increasing time and your costs.
- ALL prices listed are for LABOR ONLY.
- ALL supplies and material costs are EXTRA.
- 2 HOUR pre-schedule is: a maximum of 2 hours or when all contracted projects are completed, whichever comes first.
- HALF DAY pre-schedule is: a maximum of 4 hours or when all contracted projects are completed, whichever comes first.
- FULL DAY pre-schedule is: a maximum of 8 hours or when all contracted projects are completed, whichever comes first.
- For small (1-4 hour) and medium (5-15 hour) size projects, homeowners can elect to pick up and pay for materials, in advance, on their own, or have us do it for them.
- Our time spent shopping, picking up, delivering and/or returning materials will be charged as a part of the pre-schedule time and price or at $50 an hour, if additional time is needed to complete the task.
- Larger projects may require service deliveries and/or additional fees.
- If you are picking up materials on your own, be sure to DOUBLE CHECK and confirm all materials lists BEFORE PURCHASING, to avoid increasing time on project and your costs.
- Payment for all materials is due upon delivery to the project site.
- Project time estimates are just that, ESTIMATES. While working on a project, if we find the need for more time or materials, we will stop work and discuss this with you to update the plan of how to proceed.
- Unless otherwise contracted, payment for labor is due at the end of the week, end of the scheduled service time or end of the project, whichever comes first.